Internet Ad Revenues Break Records, Climb to More Than $12 Billion for First Half of ’10
Display-related advertising—which includes banner ads, rich media, digital video and sponsorships—totaled more than $4.4 billion in the first six months of 2010, showing a significant increase of close to 16 percent over the same period in 2009. Digital video continues to experience record growth, this year achieving the highest half-year performance ever and up 31 percent over first half 2009. Search advertising remains the largest percentage of overall interactive spend at 47 percent, representing more than $5.7 billion for the first six months of 2010, up 11.6 percent from the same period in 2009.
|< Prev||Next >|