- 12 January 2014
The central theme of this benchmarking meeting is the 15-24 age demographic, i.e. the emerging generation of users that premium publishers aim to convert to loyal customers of their content and services.
For two days in March 2014, members of OPA Europe will be presenting their own experiences and learnings while at the same time debating key issues such as:
- research and measurement into preferences and behavior of this segment (audience analytics, profiling, first party registration data etc)
- new content development, tailored to this demographic
- content packaging and related services aimed at 'young users'
- 'mobile / tablet only' products
- community management, user generated content & social media
- promotion & marketing techniques
- revenue generation & advertising sales